Austenitic Steel Valve
Austenitic valve steels are precipitation hardenable. This feature provides good resistance to corrosive attacks, even at high temperatures, such as within engine exhaust gases. They have also proved outstanding resistance to wear and to thermal and mechanical shocks. As a result, they are used in the manufacture of internal combustion engine valves.
Austentic Gate Valve Austentic Butterfly Valve
|A351 CF8||10213-4 1.4308||304||A182 F304||10088 1.4301||A403-WP304|
|A351 CF3||10213-4 1.4309||304L||A182 F304L||10088 1.4307||A403-WP304L|
|A351 CF8M||10213-4 1.4408||316||A182 F316||10088 1.4401||A403-WP316|
|A351 CF3M||10213-4 1.4409||316L||A182 F316L||10088 1.4004||A403-WP316L|
|A351 CF10MC||10213-4 1.4581||316MB||10088 1.4580||–|
- Carbon (C): from 0.03% to 0.25% (“L” indicates low content of carbon <0.035%)
- Chromium (Cr): from 17% to 26%
- Nickel (Ni): from 7% to 22%
- Good mechanical properties.
- High resiliency at low temperatures (-200°C).
- Suitable for cryogenic processes.
- “L” used for welding.
- 70% of stainless steel production is austenitic.
SPECIAL METALS AND EQUIPMENTS FZE has been supplying Pipes, Fittings, Flanges, Plates, Sheets, Coils, Bars(Round, Hex, Square) Stud Bolts, Valves, Gaskets, Pumps, Winches and other Bulk Material worldwide (mainely in middle east countries) for several years.