Borehole pumps are a type of submersible pumps that are used to control water and liquid supply in various mining, farming, deep wells, rain water reticulation and petroleum capture applications. Most borehole pumps are designed for borehole and submersible pressure systems, varying with the hole depth and operating flow rate required. Borehole pumps also known as bore pumps, well pumps or bore water pumps.
- Three-phase water filled asynchronous motor with encapsulated resin sator, fully constructed of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Built in intergrated inverter controlled by CM control module.
Borehole Pump Services include:
- Water Diviner – to identify the suitability and location of the borehole.
- Borehole Driller – We have been working closely with a local driller for over 10 years.
- Borehole Yield Testing – To Identify the Quality and Quantity of Water.
- Borehole Selection – We select the ideal Borehole Pump to meet your requirements.
- Borehole Pump Supply – Available with Short Lead Times
- Borehole Pump Installation – Installed by Qualified, Knowledgeable Engineers
- Filtration Package -We offer Filter Packages Suitable for your water treatment needs